Sefine Shipyard was established in 2005 and is located in Yalova,Turkey occupying 140. 000 sq.m., prime bay area for ship repairs and ship building. It holds investment leadership in the shipbuilding industry in terms of capital outlay and human resources development. he shipyard possess the biggest Dry Dock in Altinova region, state-of-the-art facilities, experienced human resources and service oriented company culture and the vision is to become a leader ship repair yard in Turkey and worldwide with a repair and maintenance capability up to 90.000 dwt. The annual steel process capacity is 11.000 tonnes. The annual new building construction capacity is 40.000 dwt.
Sefine Shipyard’s target is to provide top quality services with the most competitive prices & terms and has already gained a solid reputation for the design, construction, maintenance & repair of all types of vessels with its experienced staff.
- Annual dockings.
- Repairs & maintenance
- Modernization & upgrades
- Life extension
- Steel works
- All welding practices including alloy steels & stainless steel
- Engine & machinery repairs, overhauling & maintenance
- Pipe works
- Painting, shot blasting & HP washing/blasting
- Routine cleaning
- Carpentry works
- Electrical repairs
- Supply of spares and consumables
- With the biggest dry dock in Altınova, SEFINE is ready for international competition for repair and reconstruction.
- The Dry Dock is presently served by a tower crane with 3.2T at 60m capacity; and two additional Portal Jib Cranes of 25T capacity each and one Gantry Crane of 2 x 60T capacity is under construction. To undertake the present demand from customers, mobile winches are on duty.
- Specially designed floating gate allows ballasting within 3 hours through three pieces holes of each600 mm. Diameter. De-ballasting is also performed within 3 hours by five pieces of e-pumps each of 6,000 cbm/h capacity.
- Up to 30 nozzles grit blasting using 1 x 160 kW, 3 x 250 kW, 1 x 315 kW compressors and 2,500 bar high pressure water jet is available for repair jobs
INDOOR AREA & WORKSHOPS
- CNC Workshop: 1,760 m2 (22x80 m)
- Block Construction: 3,960 m2 (33x120 m)
- Pipe workshop: 300 m2 (20x15 m)
- Aluminum Construction Hall: 600 m2 (20x30 m)
- Portable Const. Hall: 2 x 345 m2
- Portable Const. Hall: 2 x 260 m2
- Paint Hall: 600 m2 (20x30 m)
- Warehouse: 1,530 m2 (85x18 m)
- CNC Cutting: 1 pc ESAB + 1 pc AJAN Oxyacetylene & Plasma Cutting Machine
- 24,000 T annual steel cutting capacity.
- Hydraulic Bending Press: 450T
- PROFILE Bender: 1 x 200T
- Eccentric Press: 1 x 150T
- Compressed Air: 1 x 160 kW + 1,100 kW Compressors
- Generator: 1 x 275 kVA, 1 x 1,100 Kva
- Fire Pump: 1 x 280 m3/h