Talleres Navales del Golfo (TNG), is an international shipyard with vast experience and integral services, located in the Port of Veracruz (Mexico) and situated within close proximity to offshore oil and gas facilities, busy trade lanes as well as to the most important routes of communication that interconnect South East USA, the Caribbean and Mexico, capable of offering to its customers, integral fabrication and ship repair services.
Talleres Navales del Golfo (TNG) is a shipyard capable of providing full Drydocking & Repair services, Offshore structures fabrication and Conversions, through its professional & experienced staff, adequate infrastructure and state-of-the-art equipment. The Shipyard operates under an excellent quality system enabling it to satisfy specific client needs supported by Classification Societies and third parties; it is an ISO-9001-2000 certified company.
Talleres Navales del Golfo (TNG) began its operations in 1995. The Repair experience of more than 450 vessels of different types (barges, bulk carriers, containers, tankers, suppliers, tugboats, dredges) today grants to TNG the power to satisfy the demands of their clients around the world, elevating their expectations.
General Facilities & Equipment
- Two Marginal Docks (Mid and West), 70m and 200m long respectively
- Double-Sided Ship Repair Dock, Length 235m
- Double-Sided Outfitting Dock, length 215m
- Total area:34.4 hectares
- Fabrication and Erection area:14.3 hectares
- Outfitting and Repairs area:13.0 hectares
- Storage and Miscellaneous Services area:7.1 hectares
- Pipe roller line (9000 M.T.).
- Level -luffing portal cranes with up to 100 metric-ton single lifting capacity
- Magnetic, Hydraulic and crawler cranes
- Wheeled vehicles with up to 220 metric-ton load capacity
- Semiautomatic cutting and welding equipment
- Repair and maintenance of ships, machinery, equipment and motors.
- Repair and maintenance of jack-up and semi-submersible platforms.
- Conversion, upgrading and life extension of ships and offshore units.
- Engineering support
- Inspection and calibration of navigation, communication and control equipment
- Underwater inspections and repairs
- Tank cleaning and coating