SES Marine Services Pte. Ltd., of Singapore, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sembcorp Marine Repairs & Upgrades, specializing in Emergency Marine Repairs in the afloat & anchorage area & resides at Admiralty Yard (formerly known as Sembawang Shipyard).
SES Marine Services Pte. Ltd. was established in 1993 as the afloat & anchorage repair arm of Sembawang Shipyard in order to provide services to the Marine, Offshore, Oil & Gas Industries.
SES provides a full spectrum of Emergency marine repair services such as:
- Main Engine maintenance & repairs
- Underwater Cleaning & Repairs
- Tank cleaning, sludge & oily waster disposal
- Mechanical repairs
- Steel & pipe works
- Electrical & instrumentation repairs
- Motor rewind repairs
- Hydro Jetting & Hydro/Vacuum Blasting
- Specialized workshop repairs & Reconditioning
- Staging works
- Riding crew & Voyage repairs
As SES resides at Admiralty Yard, it has full access to shipyard facilities. This means that they have faster response times for emergency work at anchorage. SES is also well staffed with experienced project managers, engineers and supervisors to emerge as the authority in providing safe, efficient and responsive afloat repairs.
Marine Management Services:
- Transportation & Hotel services
- Arrival/departure arrangements
- Bunker delivery coordination
- Cash services
- Crew change assistance
- Logistics/supply services
- Medical assistance
- Launch services